Ohio PowerHockey™ League
The 2017 OPHL season starting date is TBD. Please download the 2017 OPHL Schedule TBD! To register to participate in the OPHL you may register easily through our online form below. If you prefer to register by mail or in-person at a game, please print and complete our 2017 OPHL Registration Form.
For the 2017 OPHL Roster please click here: TBD
Player Eligibility Notice:
To participate in the OPHL players must:
- Medically require the use of a power wheelchair in daily life
- Display cognitive ability to understand and follow basic hockey rules
- Be age 13 or older by June 10, 2017
- Be accompanied by an adult (Family, Guardian or Caregiver) if under the age of 16
- Be independent in aspects of personal cares or be accompanied by their own caregiver / assistant
The OPHL does not provide caregivers / assistants for players
- Complete and sign Insurance Liability / Media Release Form
Disclaimer: The OPHL is a co-ed competitive recreational sports league for teens and adults. The teams are managed by player-captains, no licensed coaches are involved. Playing time in each game is not guaranteed. Protective equipment (such as pads/helmet/eye protection) is optional and is the responsibility of each player.
Secure Online Registration Form (Processed by Google Drive)